This amplified splitter is optimized for use with all satellite radio systems. It includes the adapters and accessories to permit operation of multiple satellite radios from a single antenna. In order to maintain the proper RF link budget for the radio, the splitter loss at 2.35 GHz has been compensated by an internal amplifier. T
- Powered by the DC voltage that is supplied by any of the radios connected to its output.
- Passes the DC voltage supplied by a radio at any output port to the splitter input port.
- Provides power to any antenna connected to this port for the antenna’s internal low-noise amplifier (LNA).
- Standard RG-6 cable with male F-connectors (not included) can be used to extend the output cable lengths.
- Has 8dB of excess gain to permit output extensions of up to 70 feet. If cable extensions greater than 70 feet are desired, we recommend using Pixel Model: SBA-1 line amplifier(s) with the splitter. One amplifier (for example) placed at the input of the splitter will permit total cable lengths up to 150 feet from each individual output port to the radios.
- Designed with an output impedance that replicates that of a satellite radio antenna so the radio will operate in its normal mode without the need for external impedance terminating devices. Unused output ports do not have to be terminated for proper operation.
- This splitter can also be cascaded with Pixel Models: SRSC-2 and MBS-4 couplers to form complex multi-port splitter networks.
- (8) Amplified Splitters
- (32) F-female to SMB-plug cable (3 feet)
- (32) F-71 F-male to F-male coupler
- (22) Mounting Screws
- (2) 4-way Coupler
- (1) 2-way Coupler
- (8) 20 dB power passing attenuator
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.