Introducing the new kid on the block... the The SiriusXM Radio Flush Mount Antenna.
This antenna is designed with a post mounting system that allows you to drill a hole into surface and have a completely clean and flush installation.
The antenna is perfect for:
- and other vehicles
Our SiriusXM RV antenna features a patent pending design with a removable and changeable center post that screws on the antenna base allowing for installations with different roof and surface thickness. The antenna base is a high-quality rubber that keeps out water and moisture. On the inside there is a plastic washer, metal washer, and nut to keep the inside of the antenna base secure. The antenna has a 6-inch cable with an SMA connector coming from the bottom of the antenna post. By using an SMA connector it allows the connections to be screwed together so you don't have to worry about the antenna connections coming apart after installation.
Be sure to select the antenna cable length above the Add to Cart button. The antenna comes with either a 18 foot RG158 low loss antenna cable with an SMB connector on the end a right angle SMB adapter fitting. This allows you to plug into the SiriusXM Radio antenna port on your receiver or docking cradle.
This new SiriusXM™ Radio antenna is specifically designed to deliver the highest quality signal with the smallest design.
You are looking at the latest in SiriusXM™ antenna technology!
- Filters out wifi and 4G LTE cellular signals which interfere with SiriusXM signals
- This antenna works with all Sirius and XM Radio Platform Receivers
- Specifically designed to endure the strong winds
- Simple installation
- New cone design with reinforced slots to give the cone more strength
- Stronger amplifier to pull in signals under trees
- Improved cable seal and cable support
- New watertight construction
- Stronger more robust low loss cable
- Meets the new specifications for SiriusXM Radio antenna reception
This antenna will work with all Sirius and XM Radio receivers and Docks/Cradles
- Model #: SXMFMA75
- Manufacturer: Pixel Technologies, Inc.
- Dimensions: 4" tall and 1" wide (at base)
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Frequency: 2320 to 2345 MHz
- Gain 2 dBic (20-60 deg elevation)
- Gain 5 dBic (60-90 deg elevation)-3 dBi (horizon)
- Bandwidth: 25
- MHz Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization LHCP (20-90 deg elevation)
- Linear (Horizon)
- Integrated Inside Radome
- Gain: 27 dB, typical
- Noise Figure: 1.0 dB, maximum
- Power: 4.5 Vdc, nominal
- Current Drain: 60 mA, maximum
- Unwanted Signal Rejection: New Gen. Filter
- Type: Coaxial RG-174
- Length: 6 feet/
- Motorcycle Length 1 FT, Interface to RG-58 length Options /RV
- Connector: SMB female
- Housing Length: 3.6”
- Overall Height: 4.2 inches
- Effective Diameter: 0.7 – 1.32 inches max
- Housing Material: Black ASA, UV Stable
- RV:1.37” Diam base. 0.312” hole
- Adjustable Angle 0 to 35 degree slope
- Rated Wind Velocity: 130 mph
- Weight: 0.25 Lbs w/out Cable
- Temperature: -40 °C to +105 °C, operating
- -45 °C to +120 °C, storage
- SiriusXM Flush Mount Antenna
- 18 Foot Antenna Cable
- Rubber Base
- Plastic Washer
- Metal Washer
- Adjustable Bases for Different Surface Angles
Documents and Manuals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.