SiriusXM Antenna Signal CombinerANTCMBR7
This kit allows you to combine the output of two different SiriusXM Radio antennas into a single cable.
Please note that in order for this kit to work properly one antenna needs to be covered while the other antenna is receiving signal. An example would be a shipping vessel with one antenna mounted to the back of the boat and one antenna mounted on the front of the boat with each antenna facing a different direction. When the boat is facing south the front antenna gets signal while the back antenna is not receiving signal and vice-versa.
- Permits installation of two different antennas to a single cable
- Passes DC power to both antennas
- Includes line amplifier to overcome coupler loss
- (1) ANT-1 Combiner
- (1) SBA-1 Amplifier
- (2) SMB to RG6 connectors
- (2) Barrel Connectors
- (1) 3 Foot RG6 to SMB patch cable
Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals