SiriusXM 5 Volt USB Power CableXMPWRC-PC
Now you can charge your plug and play SiriusXM™ Radio receiver from any USB charger with this 5V Satellite Radio USB charging cable. Simply plug the USB end of the cable into a USB charger or computer and plug the SiirusXM™ power adapter end into the cradle and you have power. This cable works with all PowerConnect™ SiriusXM™ Radio receivers (for PowerConnect™ vehicle cradles only). This includes the SDPIV1, XDPIV1, XDPIV2, and SXDV3 cradles.
Please note that this cable will NOT work with legacy 5-volt cradles with the legacy black tip on the power adapter. This is only for PowerConnect™ car cradles. If you need a legacy 5Volt USB power cable, please click here to view this product.
- Compatibility - Use this adapter to provide power for PowerConnect™ 5 Volt Sirius and XM receivers. Check the "Compatible Receivers" list for your receiver.
- Works with any USB Charger - Now you can have the flexibility of charging your receiver from any USB charger.
- Charge from any Computer - You can also charge your SiriusXM™ Receiver from any PC with a USB port.
Compatible Car Cradles - Please refer to the back of the cradle for the model number
Compatible 5 Volt SIRIUSXM Receivers with PowerConnect™
- XM onyX, onyX EZ, onyX Plus
- Stratus 6, Stratus 7
- Sirius Starmate 8
- SiriusXM EDGE
- Model #: XMPWRC-PC
- Manufacturer: Satellite Radio Superstore
- Dimensions: 3 ft
- Weight: 2 ounces
- 5 Volt PowerConnect™ USB Power Adapter Cable (1)