The XMR-5 combines the XHD2H1 XM tuner with the PRO500 amplified indoor/outdoor SiriusXM® antenna for a robust home theater installation kit. The antenna features 12 dB gain and allows for a RG-6 coax cable run of up to 200 feet before needing to add an inline amplifier. The XHD2H1 tuner is designed to connect directly to a home theater tuner via the XM micro USB port and works with Denon, Onkyo, Pioneer, Sony, Yamaha, and others.
XHD2H1 Product Overview
- What is XM Ready? - If a home entertainment product is labeled as XM Ready, it means that product has everything you need to play XM once you connect the XM Mini-Tuner Package.
- What other accessories do I need to make my XM Ready system work? - You will need the XM Home Tuner and antenna (all included in this kit). If you need a longer antenna cable we offer upgrades for 50 feet, 100 feet and kits for custom lengths, which allow users to place their Mini-Tuner antenna wherever is optimal for reception and convenience in the home. Note: This kit includes a 90 degree angle home antenna that will require removal of the weather boot should you use it along with a 50ft antenna extension.
- How is the XM Direct Home Tuner different from XM Connect and Play Antenna or CNP2000 Mini-Tuner? - The XM Direct Home Tuner is the upgraded model of the CNP2000 and XM Connect and Play Antenna. It has the same functionality as the previous two models.
- Is there a separate subscription required for the Home Tuner? - Because the Home Tuner is an XM receiver, it does require activation and a subscription fee.
Please Note: This tuner does not require a power adapter as it gets power from the home stereo tuner.
The tuner is compatible with XM and SiriusXM Ready tuner systems. On the back of your tuner locate the XM or SiriusXM antenna port.
If the port on your home stereo is labeled "Sirius" the XHD2H1 tuner is not compatible with your stereo system.
Here is an example of a compatible port.
The Pixel Technologies PRO500 antenna is a SiriusXM® Approved Antenna. This means the antenna meets SiriusXM® stringent antenna specifications for performance and signal reception. The antenna is compatible with all radios and docks that work on the Sirius and XM networks with push on style, single SMB antenna connector.
Now the PRO500 filters out 4GLT and WiFi signals to ensure you get the best signal possible.
The PRO500 is the first and only dual LNA high gain commercial grade weatherproof SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio antenna. It is the perfect antenna solution for commercial and residential installations that require no signal loss. It was built with a low noise filter and a high selectivity interference filter. With this antenna, the SiriusXM™ Radio signal is captured from the satellites without interference from other signal sources. It includes the parts for mounting the antenna on a pole or on the wall. This commercial antenna supports multiple receivers and is totally weatherproof, so you can listen in rain, sleet, or shine.
- Signal Filtration - Filters out unwanted signals including 4G LTE and WiFi signals and only amplifies the SiriusXM™ Radio signal.
- Strongest Amplification - The PRO 500 has the strongest line amplification and boosts 12dB just from the antenna. Additional line-amps can drive even more.
- Works on RG6 Coaxial Cable - Run up to 200 feet of RG6 COAX cable without needing to add additional amplification.
- Multiple Receivers - The PRO 500 supports the use of multiple receivers, so you can have one antenna for all receivers inside your location.
- Weather Resistant - The PRO 500 is a heavy-duty antenna able to withstand 100mph winds, snow, and sun, unlike the standard Sirius or XM antennas.
- Consistent Signal - The power is regulated with dedicated circuitry, so you have a solid and consistent signal to your Sirius or XM receivers at all times (when aimed correctly).
- Universal Compatibility - The PRO 500 antenna is compatible with all Sirius and XM Radio receivers.
- 1 Year warranty through manufacturer.
- Model #: PRO-500
- Manufacturer: Pixel Technologies
- Weight: 4lbs
- (1) 12 dB amplified antenna
- (1) Pole mount bracket and attachment screws
- (1) 3 foot F-female to SMB plug adapter cable
Download Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.