The PS-1 unit consists of a 5.0 VDC regulated power supply for use in RG-6 networks designed to distribute XM Satellite Radio signals. We offer a full selection of XM Satellite Radio Signal Distribution kits for connecting one antenna to multiple receivers. The output voltage has been selected so that with long cable runs the DC voltage at the antenna is sufficient to power the antennas internal low noise amplifier and still provide ample voltage and current capacity for in-line amplifiers.
- Works with all Sirius and XM Radio Receivers
- Application notes: Connect the power inserter to any splitter to provide power to line amplifiers and the antennas low noise amplifier up-stream. The output of the inserter labeled "radio" is DC blocked. The output of the inserter is labeled "Ant" passes DC power to the antenna. The power supply should be connected to the input in the inserter labeled "DC IN". If an XM Satellite Radio is connected directly to the "Radio" output of the power inserter, use a model EXT-1 (three foot F to SMB) jumper cable (sold separately). In this configuration the impedance terminator included with the power inserter must be attached to the inserter's "Radio" output prior to connecting the jumper.
- Max. current: 300 milliamps.
- Model #: PS-1
- Manufacturer: Pixel Technologies
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight: 1 pound
- Compatible with SiriusXM™ Radio Splitter Kits and Antenna Extensions
- (1) PS-1 Power Inserter
- (1) Impedance Terminator
- (1) 5 VDC Power Supply
Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.