Pixel Technologies SBA-1 SiriusXM Satellite Radio In-line AmplifierPX-SBA-1
Regular price $14.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This line amplifier is rated to provide 16dB of gain between 2320 and 2345 MHz when powered at 4.5 VDC (minimum) and is intended for use in overcoming cable and splitter losses in satellite radio distribution networks. It is powered from the DC bias voltage provided by the radio at its antenna input port.
- Compatible with XM or Sirius
- Available individually or in packs of 10
- Operating Voltage: 2-12 VDC
- Current Consumption: 10ma @ 4.5 VDC, 40ma @ 12 VDC
- Max Output: 0.5 dBm @ 4.5 VDC
- Max Noise Figure: 5 dB