This SiriusXM Radio commercial bundle includes the new OnyX EZR portable SiriusXM™ satellite radio receiver Pixel Technologies PRO600 antenna and installation kit. The PRO600 antenna works with RG-6 Coax cable to allow for cable runs of any distance. Please note that cable runs of over 125 feet will require an SBA-1 inline amplifier.
- Browse what’s playing on other channels while listening to the current one
- One-Touch Jump™ to the previous channel to which you were listening
- Listen in multiple vehicles, at home, in the office or outdoors - all with just one subscription
- Hear SiriusXM through your existing vehicle stereo with easy, do-it-yourself installation
- Includes PowerConnect™ Vehicle Kit – add optional accessories for your home, outdoors, or even vehicles
- Store and easily access FM presets to optimize PowerConnect™ performance
- Works on the XM network
- View artist or show name, song or program title and content or channel information on an easy-to-read large high-resolution display
- Store up to 10 of your favorite channels for one touch access
- Create your own music channel that’s a blend of channels with TuneMix™
- Easily lock and unlock channels with mature content
- onyX EZR Receiver
- AUX Cable
- Home Dock
- Home Power Supply
- RCA Audio Cables
- Pixel PRO600 Indoor/Outdoor Home Antenna
- Installation Manual/Instructions
- System Power Requirements: 9-16 V DC, 500 mA (max)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Audio Output: 1.0 Vrms (max)
- Onyx EZR Radio Dimensions: 5.0 in (W) x 2.7 in (H) x 0.72 in (D) (128 mm (W) x 68 mm (H) x 18.5 mm (D))
- Receiver Weight: 3.9 oz (111 g)
- Dock Weight: 1.6 oz (46 g)
- Antenna Connector: SMB male
- Power Adapter Weight: 2.4 oz (69g)
- Aux In Cable Connectors: 1/8 in (3.5 mm) stereo male to 1/8 in (3.5 mm) stereo male
- Aux Cable Length: Approximately 4 ft (1.2 m)
The PRO-600 is the perfect antenna for commercial and residential installations that requires no signal loss.
- The PRO-600 is a commercial grade weatherproof Sirius & XM Satellite Radio antenna with built-in low noise filter and high selectivity interference filter.
- This antenna has been designed to receive XM and Sirius signals simultaneously.
- Its wide beam-width permits fast alignment and installation.
- It is backwards compatible with all existing Sirius and XM Radio accessories receivers and is ideal for use with next generation interoperable receivers.
With this antenna, the Sirius Radio signal is captured from the satellites without interference from other signal sources. It includes the parts for mounting the antenna on a pole or on the wall. The antenna can also be used in conjunction with the Pixel Technologies signal distribution kits. These kits are designed to distribute signal from one antenna to multiple receivers. You can also add the DS3000 J pipe outdoor pole mount, made specifically for Satellite Radio antennas. This reliable mount can be used on the side of the house or roof and can be used on either end of pipe for best mounting. The "J" pipe is made of galvanized steel, with a wall thickness of .060 inches, 1.66" OD, 39 inches long, and is E-Coated for maximum protection.
- Wide beam-width for easy alignment and simultaneous reception of both XM and Sirius
- For high-end home and commercial installations
- Can drive up to 200 feet of RG-6 cable with no external amplifiers required
- Azimuth and elevation adjustments for optimum aiming
- Two-stage high-quality filtering for ultimate rejection of out-of-band interference
- Pro-quality mount (no plastic parts)
- Mounts to any horizontal/vertical surface or pole up to 2 inches in diameter
- Works with standard RG-6 cable
- 8.5 dBi isotropic antenna gain
- Model #: PRO 600
- Manufacturer: Pixel Technologies
- Weight: 3 lbs
- PRO600 Antenna
- Pole mount hardware
- 3 foot F-female to SMB plug adapter cable
- Weather Boot
- Wall mount screws and anchors
- * Please note that Satellite Radio Superstore will provide you with a complimentary 25-foot black RG-6 cable with pre-made fittings. If you do not choose a length no RG-6' cable will be included in your package.
Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals