The XMR-5 kit includes the XHD2H1 XM Radio Mini-Tuner and Pixel PRO500 Commercial Grade Antenna. Use this kit to get SiriusXM Radio service via a home theater tuner with an XM Radio port in the back of the tuner.
• High–Gain Professional Antenna
• Can drive up to 200 ft of standard RG-6 cable
• Line amps available for longer runs
• Standard F-connector output
* Includes all cables required to mate with antenna and receiver
- PRO-500 Antenna
- XM Mini-Tuner
- Docking Port
- Adapter cables
- Mount the antenna with a clear view of the sky outdoors pointing approximately due South at an approximate elevation angle of 45º.
- Connect the docking port and mini-tuner as shown above to the antenna and receiver.
- Use the accessories menu on the radio to locate the XM signal strength read out.
- Adjust the elevation and azimuth angle of the antenna to maximize the signal strength on one of the XM satellites. Both satellites (Rock & Roll) carry redundant content and are located at 115º W. Long and 85º W Long. Exact pointing angles to the satellites based on zip code can be obtained here. However since the antenna has over a 30º beam width, exact pointing angles are usually not required to achieve a good signal
- Adjust the antenna until the signal strength is 75% or higher and lock the antenna in place.
Previous part # XMR-1